General terms and conditions of car rental in the Canary Islands
- The tariff in the Canary Islands includes:
- Unlimited kilometers
- Local taxes ( IGIC or VAT)
- Free airport service
- Second driver free
- Child seat (from 9 to 18 kg) and child seats (without backrest)
- We do not install child seats in the vehicle
- Free bookings, changes and cancellation
- Fully comprehensive insurance with no excess
Accident, Cover- PAI- , Comprehensive insurance CDW – – , Total insurance protection in case of theft of the car -TP –
(There is no deposit of €300 for convertibles – for premium/luxury vehicles: Mercedes class “C”, Porsche Cayenne, A5 Cabrio, Mercedes GLK, etc., a deductible of €600)
This tariff does not include:
- Loss or damage of keys or key fob
- It is forbidden to drive the vehicle on unpaved roads or in forbidden or dangerous areas (such as roads like sand, beaches, mountains, etc.).
- Damage to wheels (rims) and tires. (Punctured tire damage is included in the insurance)
- Damage caused by filling the tank with the wrong fuel (misfueling)
- Accident or damage caused by driving under the influence of alcohol or other drugs
- The costs of any legal intervention, traffic violations and penalties are the responsibility of the customer
- No liability for personal items in the car
- It is forbidden to transport objects on the vehicle (luggage, surfboards, hang gliders, etc.)
- The minimum age is 23 years. Vehicles in the higher price ranges. e.g. convertibles 30 years. Prerequisite is 3 years possession of the driver’s license
- The customer returns the vehicle with the same amount of fuel as he received the vehicle.
- The vehicle may only be driven by the persons listed on the contract.
- The vehicle may not be transferred and driven between the Canary Islands without permission.
- The driving license must be valid throughout Europe. Minimum 1 year driving experience.
- Payment for the vehicle is made by credit card. Visa, Mastercard or Debit. Cash payment is only allowed after prior agreement.